Behavioral Coach Certification
What will you learn during the Independence Behavioral Coaching (IBC) certification training?
IBC’s behavioral coaching certification program is research based program, which combines the principals of attachment theory with applied behavioral analysis.
Why choose our certification over other behavioral programs?
- Children learn best from those they are attached to
- Parents are more patient and motivated when they have a strong bond with their children
- Empowered parents and teachers reduces overall anxiety, which decreased behavior problems
- Helping the parent and teacher empowers them to generalize those skills to more than one behavioral problem
The following Behavioral Consultation certification is awarded to those who demonstrate mastery of all of the following competencies:
- Behavioral Consultation Basics
- Building Relationships
- Increasing Behavioral Awareness
- Supporting Behavioral Growth
- Crisis Management
- Behavioral Assessment and Planning
- Business Builder
To learn more about behavioral coaching and why you should get certified, click HERE.
Please let us know how we can help.
So What Do We Offer You?
Learn how to celebrate your child’s talents, manage the difficult behaviors and guide your child to discover his or her best Self!!!
IBC’s services are as follows:
- Behavioral Assessment: Understand what is causing challenging behavior, how to change the environment, celebrate your child’s talents and implement behavioral support techniques to set your child up for success.
- Behavioral Coaching: Learn how to role-playing and practicing recommended behavioral support techniques to bring about positive change.
- Behavioral Consultation: Get help in your classroom with your students challenging behaviors, increase general education and special education communication and support.
- Daycare/Schools Behavioral Trainings: Train your teachers how to use proactive behavior management strategies, direct practice and role-play difficult behavior management and crisis de-escalation.
Phone and/or Online Service Delivery
IBC offers behavioral assessment and coaching services via phone or online scheduling.